Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Life’s a beach



Today after all my hiking adventures yesterday, I decided to take a day off and go to the beach.  A short hour bus ride from Liberia (where I’m staying) is a string of nearly disserted beaches.  Playa Panama was the most accessible so I tried that first but wasn’t impressed.  But a 4km walk / hitchhike led me to Playa Hermosa.

Hermosa indeed, no?

Practically Pedro's private beach

I spent the afternoon swimming, reading, walking, eating, drinking and blogging (I’m at a restaurant on the beach right now!).  Not too shabby huh?  Tomorrow I’m passing the day hiking in a nature reserve, talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment