Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

And it comes full circle



Over 26 months ago I landed in Managua for the first time.  Since then, I’ve had so many experiences (mostly great ones) and feel very fortunate for my opportunity.  Today is my last full day in Managua and Nicaragua overall until lord only knows when.  I spent the day at the national museum.  Honestly, it was a little overpriced ($4), but included a couple cool things.

Foot print of the first known human in the Americas

Painting of how Central America felt on September 11th

Afterwards I walked over to a touristy dock area.  In fact, it was the same site that I visited on my first full day in Nicaragua.  It was surreal to think of all that’s happened over the 2+ years and how thankful I am for this great adventure.

Salvia a ti, Nicaragua

I did it!
Tomorrow begins an all new adventure: Costa Rica by myself!  Talk to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment