Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to the mainland



The rest of my time spent on Little Corn was incredible.  Besides getting sunburned while kayaking, I can’t imagine a more wonderful experience.  Eating lobster 3 nights in a row certainly didn’t hurt either.

Showin' some leg


Heaven on earth

Today I leave paradise and travel back to Managua.  While Managua is one of my least favorite places in Nicaragua (and perhaps the planet), it happens to be where my friend Jadder lives.  I haven’t seen him since my birthday in March so I’ll spend 2 nights at his family’s house to say goodbye.  I’ll try to put up a post about our adventures tomorrow or the day after.

Oh, ever wonder what 3+ weeks of backpacking looks like?

Hopefully downsizing to just the duffel and backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment