Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Healthy Pedro


Since Michelle and the mumsy hate hearing about when I get sick, this post is dedicated to motorcycles, fishing and an in-depth analysis of the upcoming Real Madrid vs. Barcelona match…

…Did they stop reading?  Ok, good.  So I got sick again.  Nothing bad, just a different type of parasite and a minor bacterial infection.  Not particularly interesting but what is notable is how much it cost me (or should I say you, fellow taxpayers).

Going to a laboratory receiving a diagnosis from a doctor: $3.00
Ten pills from a pharmacy: $1.07

Incredible isn’t it?  And my meds aren’t fake placebos – I know Pfizer makes one of them.

Anyway to end on a more upbeat note, take a look at a completely unrelated photo!

Man, those refs are a bunch of jackasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment