Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good Eats


Wednesdays, I have to coplan with one teacher at 10am, coplan with another professor at 11:45 and then teach at 12:15pm.  That clearly doesn’t leave a lot of time for lunch.  Today, I got lucky and I didn’t have to plan with the teacher at 10am.  So I decided to spend that extra time making an early lunch: tuna quesadillas!  By and large, the best and probably healthiest thing I’ve eaten all week.  I spread a tuna salad (tuna, onions and mayo) in-between 4 slices of American cheese (cheddar doesn’t exist here) and 2 corn tortillas.  Forty-five seconds in the microwave and voila!

Que rico!

 I think this will tide me over until Sunday when I’ll be eating world class seafood with my parents in Peru!

1 comment:

  1. The way you've photographed it actually makes it look appetizing...

    ReplyDelete