Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Contact Info Part II

So the Peace Corps has finally caught up to 20th century technology and got me a cellphone!  Why, you may ask, do you avid followers care?  Because you send me text messages anytime you want for free!  It’s pretty simple:

  • Go to the website http://www.claro.com.ni/Movil.aspx  (Yes, it is in Spanish, don’t be scared) 
  • On the right side of the page should be a box with the following information: Nombre, Numero, Mensaje. 
  • Write your name in Nombre 
  • My Nica cellphone number is 8701-8522 (check your carrier for rates for calling!) 
  • Write me a SMS message (less than 160 characters please!) 
  • Enter the security check and click Enviar!
I should probably add that this phone number is property of the United States government.  Therefore, I’m sure if they wanted to read my texts, they could.  You’ve been warned…Happy texting!

No comments:

Post a Comment