Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Fiesta

On my antepenultimate (awesome word, right?) day in the states we decided to party like I'm not going to see everyone for 27 months...  And it was awesome.  Spanish tapas restaurant with 50 close family and friends then a naperthrill barcrawl.  Highlights include:

  • Random guy buying me a shot because he was impressed I was serving my country.  Thanks sir, and I hope your trifecta bet on the derby went well!
  • Walking around with my new Dora the Explorer backpack because, well.  It seemed like a good idea.
  • Getting multiple shout outs from the DJ at features who also invited me to his place in Honduras...I politely declined.
If I didn't get to say goodbye to you, reader, well, GOODBYE!  I'm leaving for DC in 16 short hours.  I leave you with the last Stephan foto for the time being...

1 comment:

  1. good riddance...

    Just kidding, I can't wait to send you some snail mail Pete. Jon and I are super excited!!!!

    Loves Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
    Culkin

    ReplyDelete