Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cha cha cha changes

I thought it'd be interesting to take some basic stats about home and myself and see how they differ after 27 months

USA:
Gas price by my house--$4.37
Google news top story--"The secret SEAL team that took down bin Laden"  (Last night at pub trivia, one of our competitors was named, "Knock knock...Who's there?  SEAL TEAM SIX!"  My team was aptly named "War and Peace Corps")
Top 2 iTunes singles--"Rolling in the Deep" by ADELE, "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum
Top box office movie--Fast Five (I'm embarrassed, America)


Me:
Weight--146 lbs. (Lean, mean, peace spreading machine)
Push-ups in 1 minute--58
Sit-ups in 1 minute--32


Feel free to start betting on how emaciated or chunky I'll be two years from now!

2 comments:

  1. This seriously cracked me up. I, too, am really disappointed that Fast Five is the top box office movie. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the sake of posterity, I want to note that on the morning of your ACTUAL flight down to Nica, the top single on iTunes is a Lady Gaga single: The Edge of Glory. Good omen?

    ReplyDelete