Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Training the rookies



Sunday I go to Managua to do my second training with Nica 61, the group that will replace us.  Monday morning I travel to the training towns in Masaya to instruct each training group on market studies.  The hope is to teach them the course materials so they can then in turn teach it to their youth groups and eventually to students in the highschools after the become volunteers next month.  We get started reasonably early Monday hence why I’m traveling to Managua Sunday.  It also means that combined with the COS conference, Pedro is going to have hot water, air-conditioning and access to e coli free food for 6 straight days!  In the evenings I’ll be available for phone and video calls so let me know if you’re interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment