Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Next project



As you readers may or may not know my commitment with the Peace Corps ends in July (stay tuned next week to learn the EXACT DATE!).  Once I peace out, my bosses and I have decided not to put another business volunteer in my place.  Therefore, in the name of sustainability, I’m creating a round of teacher training to ensure that the show can, and must, go on with the direct support of a volunteer in the classroom.


My plan is hold one training every month for the next three months.  The first training will cover the first semester coursework; the second training will cover the second semester and the third training will teach them how to plan and organize local competitions.  My bosses have already signed off and 2 out of the 3 superintendants have as well!  The first training will be Thursday the 25th of this month.  I’ll let you know how it’s shaping up in a week or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment