Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Monday, November 19, 2012

El día de acción de gracias 2

My more dedicated followers remember that last thanksgiving I dined with the chargé d'affaires of the US Embassy (aka the interim ambassador).  As great as that experience was with the free turkey, pie and wine, I lowered my expectations for this year’s thanksgivings.  That is until I received my invitation to dine with…


Madame Ambassador Phyllis Powers!  The invitation tells me to dress casual and bring a bathing suit – my kind of thanksgiving.  There should be about 30 PCVs in attendance and a handful of diplomats.  Super excited, have a great thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment