Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heyo!


Hello, America!  My bad for not writing more often.  This time there really is no excuse – I HAVE INTERNETS!  Yes, I convinced host mom to sign an 18 month contract for fixed line internet.  We’re splitting the price ($28?) for 1MB/S.  It works wonderfully.  This also means you, dear readers, have no excuses either.  Rumor has it, the internet works both ways…  To encourage active participation, it’s shout out time!

Dave, Tina, Jake, Eric and Vanessa Nuechterlein and Tom and Linda Mayer, Thank you so much for your package!  Already gone through the beef jerky, yum!
Kevin D. McClelland!  Thanks for the THREE POUNDS of almonds.  It may take a while to get through the books but I’ll let ya know!
Ryan Moylan and Angie Benson!  Again, congratulations on your engagement!  Thanks for the Christmas card; a snowman was a good remind of how much I don’t miss american winters.
Michelle Anne Kloempken!  Thanks for the countless cards, calls, emails, texts; you’re truly destroying everyone else at communication.

Hope all is well and let me know if you need my contact information ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment