Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Friday, June 1, 2012

House Hunters Nica

Welcome to today’s episode of House Hunters!  On the program, I’m going to show you all of my potential new homes and, with any luck, seal the deal on one of them.  Let’s begin shall we?

House #1 is a good location—near the central park but on a busy street.  A 5 minute walking commute to one of my schools.  It’s a great 3 room Nica hideaway perfect for a small family or one gringo!

Interesting 2 door design

The main room

Bedroom

Office?  Kitchen?

Rustic shower (left) and latrine (right)

View from back door
 This bungalow could be mine for $70/month + water and electricity.  What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. Indoor plumbing isn't standard in Nica??? I would opt for that, if possible... if not, it looks livable. Do you have a kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indoor plumbing is not standard in Nica... and nor are kitchens. Both do exist but may be out of my price range. What I'd do is buy a stove top burner and some propane.

      Delete