Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Live like a PCV Challenge!


Since I’m officially became a volunteer TODAY (more on that tomorrow….), I need to give a shout out to some of my supporters.  Next week, a dozen of my friends are giving up first world amenities to experience what it feels to be a peace corps volunteer.  Things that they will be doing include not using debit/credit cards, microwaves or air conditioning.  They will also be living in reduced living space (only using their kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms) and showering every other day.  More information can be found at http://www.livelikeapcv.org and feel free to participate too!  There should be some coverage in the local newspapers thanks to my personal PR executive so keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment