Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Change in plans

After looking closely at my passport, I’ve had to change my post Peace Corps plans ever so slightly. My Nicaraguan visa expires July 17th which doesn’t allot me much time to tour the rest of Nicaragua. Therefore, my new agenda looks like the following:

New map, same poor Microsoft Paint skills

 Now that I’m fairly confident, I’ll share the dates with you.

Part 1 / July 9th or 10th: Move out of my home and stay in Esteli
Part 2 / July 11th: Travel to Managua
Part 3 / July 12th: Fly to Big Corn Island and boat over Little Corn Island
Part 4 / July 15th: Boat and fly back to Managua.
Part 5 / July 16th: Travel to Liberia, Costa Rica.
Part 6 / July 21st: Travel to San Carlos La Fortuna
Part 7 / July 24th: Travel to San Jose
Part 8 / July 25th: Travel to San Isidro Del General
Part 9 / July 26th: Travel to David, Panama
Part 10 / July 27th: Travel to Santiago
Part 11 / July 28th: Travel to Playa Blanca
Part 12 / July 29th: Travel to Panama City

And on August 1st, I fly home! Obviously everything (except Little Corn and my flight home) is subject to change because I don’t plan on booking anything more than a day or two in advance. My goal is to upload a picture and a blurb about where I am and what I’m up to daily. Stay tuned, it’ll be exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the dengue isn't keeping you down! When're you coming down to P-town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Nope, I´m all better! And hopefully I´m not ever coming back to Ptown :P ¿How about you come to Chi City in sept?

    ReplyDelete