Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

…so now what?

For those of you who may not being following my blog as diligently as you should (shame on you!) my work as a Peace Corps Volunteer will end on July 11th and I’ll become a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV).  While I may become a RPCV, that doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll be returning right away.  In fact, of the 15 of us that will be left, only 1 will be taking the government issued plane ticket.  The rest of us are staying in Nicaragua or, in my case, traveling.  I’m sure you, my dear readers, must be wondering, “But to where will you go Pedro?”  To answer that, I’ve created the following nifty graphic:
My travel plans or a map of Central America colored by a child.  You decide!
As you can see, I’ve broken it down into 12 easy to follow segments.  Part 1 will by flying out to Big Corn Island with fellow RPCVs Mateo and Cassie.  Section 2-5 will be done solo and for 6-12, I will be rejoined by Mateo.  Besides the initial plane flights, the rest of the travel will be done by boat and bus.  In total, I’ll be traveling well over 1000 miles in about 20 days (never spending more than 3 nights in the same city).  SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment