Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Open letter to Michelle

My sweet novia over at her blog wrote a cute and witty open letter to me about things she loves when I’m 3000+ miles away.  Not to be outdone, here’s my reply:

Dear Michelle,

I really miss you too.  I miss you almost as much as I miss:

Water.  Hour 29 of no running water is fast approaching and since you’re not in my odor-radius, bucket showering will be postponed yet even longer.

Protein.  My few short weeks spent as a carnivore with you has come to a sudden end.  I guess you could say I’ve gone…COLD TURKEY!

Climate control.  I’ve returned to Nicaragua just in time to enjoy that wonderful time in the year when it’s unbelievably hot but still won’t rain.  I swear, it wants to rain (the humidity is giving 110% effort because it’s probably over 100% humidity) but not a drop yesterday.

But real talk, our USA adventures were too much fun.  I’ll see you August 1st (Spirit Airlines permitting…)!


Pedro rocks caprees

No comments:

Post a Comment