Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

There and Back Again



Last time I posted was before the holidays so let me spend this post catching all of you followers up on my adventures in the good old United States of America.  Well to be honest, I started my vacation a little early by eating Subway seeing the Hobbit in Managua!  Highlights of my short trip in the US include (but are not limited to):
Eating curry
Winning Pub Trivia
Drinking a 40oz Smirnoff with college friends
Eating German food on Xmas eve
Seeing Potted Potter
Mini golfing
Bowling
Frisbee golfing

Now I’m on my way back to Nicaragua but I have good news: I need dental work!  Why is my possibility for a root canal a good thing?  Because it means I’m returning to Chicago in May.  Cya you all then!

1 comment:

  1. That 40 looked painful. Root canals sound painful, too. See you in a few weeks, hombre!

    ReplyDelete