Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Nicaragua 2013!


Last week, the New York Times released their “Top Travel Destinations of 2013”.  Yes, Nicaragua ranks NUMERO TRES!  I’ve even managed to eat at one of the places they mentioned (Ciudad Lounge, thanks Michelle!) and I’ll try to hit up another one before I leave.

If you read the whole article, I’ve already been to a total of 4 places (Nica, Hawaii, Washington DC and Paris) and I have potential plans for 2 more (Istanbul and Pecs!).  I think 2013 will be a good year and you should visit Nica while you can.  Only 6 months left!

In front of ND

WWII Memorial in DC

No comments:

Post a Comment