Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Friday, April 8, 2011

T minus 1 month give or take

Got my official staging materials!  My flight to Washington D.C. is on May 10th at 8:11 in the morning.  Then I attended a Peace Corps orientation and on May 11th at 6:05am I depart for Nica!  Clearly they didn't get the memo that I'm not a morning person but I guess this begins the whole "adaptation" thing huh?  Now I'm off to Ames, Iowa to say goodbye to Melissa and Amy!

2 comments:

  1. The time is just flying by Pete, I can't wait to send you some snail mail. It should take any home-sickness that you might have and completely get rid of it after you read it.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this before you came to visit, but WOO!! I am going to miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete