Disclaimer:

This website expresses the views of Peter, who is responsible for its content, and whose views are independent of the United States Peace Corps.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

El Pozo (the well)


Friday I traveled to Managua with Ibis (my well guy) to defend our proposal.  It went well!  Actually it was more of a “how can we strengthen your proposal” than a defense so that was nice.  They raised a couple valid questions concerning professionally testing the water and our timeframe.  But in short, if I can prove that the water will be fit for human consumption, we’ll receive the grant money!  I have to make some changes to the proposal and Monday or Tuesday I’m going to the community to discuss the plans with the project leader.  My best guess is that we will begin construction in February or maybe earlier, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment